The millijoule has a system inverted-fuel performance for canister. It is compact, lightweight size ideal for alpinists and mountaineers. The regulator ensures consistent heat output down to -12°C. With a 1.5L vessel and 10,000 BYU burner, it's perfect for melting snow and making meals at the farthest reaches of adventure.
- 1.5 Liter FluxRing cup with insulating cozy.
- Inverted canister design with liquid fuel feed.
- Regulated for consistent performance down to -12°C
- Unbeatable simmer control
- Reliable push-bouton igniter.
|Materials||Hard anodized aluminum|
|Number of people||1-4 people|
|Output||10 000 BTU / 3000 Watts|
|Boiling time||2 min 40 sec|
|Burn time||24 Liters per 230g JetPower canister|
|Dimensions||165 x 114 mm|
|Canister||Cartridges with threaded valve. Sold separately.|
|Accessoiries||Pot, Hat reflector, Storage bag|