The Muka Stove is revolutionizing the gasoline stove: 1) no more dirty soot; 2) no more cumbersome preheating; and 3) no more maintenance before and after each use. A reliable, low-maintenance stove with a powerful output. The Muka is not a simple gasoline stove. It is the next generation of stoves.
- The muka stove system instantly atomizes liquid fuel. Atomization of the liquid fuel simulates gaz stove start up.
- The control dial handles igniting, controlling extinguishing of the flame and an emergency stop function.
- Pressure indicator facilitates the operator by ensuring a successful ignition at each initial operation.
- Flexible hose and gyrating joint do not interfere with handling of the stove.
- No need to clean nozzle before or after use with either unleaded gasoline or white gasoline.
- This stove produces the world's strongest outpu without emitting soot.
- Constructed out of a simple die cast aluminium body and stainless steel pot support. The stove is not noly compact but is also strong.
|Number of people||1-4 people|
|Output||4650 W - 15800 BTU - 4000 Kcal/h|
|Burn time||Burns approx.1.5 hours with 8 oz.(250g)canister|
|Dimensions||13.5 x 13.5 x 8 cm - Folded: 8 x 6,5 x 8 cm|
|Weight||333 g with pump|
|Accessoiries||Tool, Windscreen, Integrated pump, Storage bag|
|Additional information||Bouteille d'essence vendue séparément.|
|Country of Manufacture||Japan|