The stove is based on Laminar Flow Burner technology that creates an extremely compact burner, contributing to a sturdier stove when compared to other top-mounted stoves (which often become wobbly).
The pot support is mounted in a way that provides the flame with wind protection and always stays open, ready to be used. The Essential Trail Stove is equipped with control valve, allowing for a precise flame adjustment.
- The pot support provides the flame with good wind protection.
- The laminar flow burner technology results in a lower burner, wich makes the stove more stable.
- No foldable parts always ready to use.
- Control valve for an extremely prcise flame adjustment.
- Duo valve fits most cartridges with a valve on the market.
|Name||Essential Trail Stove Duo|
|Number of people||1-2 people|
|Output||2500 W - 8600 BTU/h|
|Boiling time||3.30 min|
|Burn time||1 h 15 min with a 230 g gas cartridge|
|Dimensions||Ø 110 x 60mm|
|Canister||Duo valve fits most cartridges with a valve on the market. (cartridge not supplied)|