The Firestick Stove from Primus sets a new standard for compact outdoor stoves. Each detail is designed to ultimately make the stove as compact and light as possible.
Folded, the stove is shaped like a cylinder so it can be easily slipped into the top or side pocket of a backpack for easy access.
The design of the stainless steel pot supports forms a windscreen when folded out. The burner itself has also been designed to give the flame a windscreen. The stove is also equipped with our latest regulated valve, which adjusts the Low of gas and ensures optimum heat output at varying temperatures, and our new Piezo igniter, which makes it easy to light the stove regardless of the weather.
Delivered with a custom-designed wool storage pouch which doubles as a pot holder.
- The design makes for a stove compact and light as possible.
- The pot support provides the flame with good wind protection.
- A narrow flame fits small pots well and works better in windy conditions.
- Control valves allows for and extremely precise flame adjustment.
- The minimalistic design with few parts makes the stove robust.
- Regulated valve for enhanced performance.
- Pot supports protects the stove when packed.
- The pot support closes neathly with a click mechanism.
- No protuding parts when folede makes it easy to pack.
- Wool sleeve and piezo igniter included.
|Number of people||1-2 people|
|Output||2500 W - 8530 BTU/h|
|Boiling time||3.30 min|
|Burn time||1 h 15 min with a 230 g gas cartridge|
|Dimensions||Ø 36 x 103 mm|
|Canister||Primus, MSR, Optimus, Jetboil screw-in valve cartridges. (cartridge not supplied)|
|Country of Manufacture||Estonia|
The Soto Windmaster is more powerful, smaller and lighter than the Primus Fire Stick. But, the diameter of the Primus Fire Stick is slightly smaller.
We don't have Primus Fire Stick in stock at the moment, we can't measure it.