The Camp Kitchen Clean-Up Kit is a set of accessories to take with you on your camping or trekking trips that will make your dish cleaning sessions much easier. Compact and lightweight, this 270 gram kit will soon become an essential part of your travels.
In this cleaning kit you will find :
- The Kitchen Sink: a portable 10 litre sink for collecting water, washing dishes or washing up in the open air. Designed with a wider-than-top base, fully sealed seams, and a small folding stainless steel frame, this waterproof bag will be stable and highly resistant to wear and tear.
- A 50ml bottle of biodegradable Wilderness Wash which you can also use to properly clean your camp and clothing with the smallest possible environmental footprint.
- A Pot Scrubber with a nylon bristle brush to effectively scrub your dishes and a sturdy scraper to remove stubborn residues. The materials of the scrubber jar are designed not to damage the non-stick surfaces of your pot.
- A double-sided cleaning glove with a soft side and a more abrasive side.
- A highly absorbent and lightweight 50 x 25 cm DryliteTtowel
With this cleaning kit, washing up on a bivouac will no longer be a chore and you will considerably extend the durability of your pans and cutlery.
|Manufacturer||Sea to Summit|
|Name||Camp Kitchen Clean-Up Kit|
|Materials||Nylon 70 deniers / polyester / polyamide|
|Dimensions||13,5 x 6 cm|
|Country of Manufacture||China|