The Water-To-Go outdoor water bottle is made for you, travellers and sports lovers. With a capacity of 75 centilitres and an empty weight of 140 grams, it will accompany you on your treks so that you no longer have to worry about water quality. It comes with a patented nano-porous replaceable filter. It removes up to 99.9999% of microbiological contaminants in the water (including chemicals, heavy metals, hormones, bacteria, viruses and suspended impurities).
The filter has a lifespan of 200 litres, even 2 litres of water for 3 months. It removes :
- Metals and chemicals: chlorine, fluoride, chromium, mercury, nickel, copper, iron, lead, gold, silver, aluminium, volatile organic compounds, including formaldehyde*
- Viruses: Norwalk, Hepatitis A, Tota, adenovirus, enterovirus, reovirus
- Bacteria: Coliforms, E. coli, cholera, typhus, dysentery, botulism, polio, vibrio, campylobacteriosis, leptospirosis, Weil's disease, Legionellosis
- Oocysts - protozoa: Giardia lamblia
- Parasites and pathogens carried by water: fasciolopsiasis, taeniasis, echinococcosis, ascariasis, coenurosis, schistosomiasis, cryptosporidiosis, trypanosomiasis (sleeping sickness), nematode, guinea worm, hookworm, roundworm, pinworm, onchocerci, Fasciola hepatica
The shape of the bottle makes it robust and its non-slip coating allows it to be held in the palm of the hand. Available in several colours, the Outdoor bottle will make your life easier when it comes to hydration during your travels.
|Manufacturer||Water to Go|
|Filter Type||Patented nanopore filter membrane|
|Output||0,6 litre / minute|
|Cartridge Life||200 litres|
|Effective against bacteria||Oui|
|Effective against microorganisms||Oui|
|Effective against particulate||Oui|
|Effective against protozoa||Oui|
|Effective against viruses||Oui|
Before each use of a new filter (or if it has been left unused for a long time and has dried out), fill the bottle with water to the top, then turn it upside down and leave it submerged for 20 minutes. Apply pressure to the bottle to release some water.
The membrane of the filters is biodegradable and the plastic parts are recyclable.
The plastics used in the bottle are certified Bisphenol free.
|Country of Manufacture||China|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)